Friday, May 2, 2008

My Birthday..

Yesterday was my birthday!!! It started off with the J-Boys coming into my room right as the sun started to peek through to wish me a "Happy Birthday". I got many birthday wishes through the day from friends and family, it was great. The J-Boys and I went to meet with Papa for lunch and then onto to shop at the Outlet Mall. Papa said that for my birthday he would take me shopping, little did he know what that meant. My mom has taken me shopping for my birthday every year for awhile, but my dad never has tagged along. We hit every clothes store and I wasn't finding anything that I liked, then at the last store I got 2 outfits and a pair of shoes and I got them at a great sale. Poor Papa though he was wore out, he didn't know what it meant to take me shopping :) But the sweetest thing was when he was leaving and I thanked him for my birthday presents and told him I was sorry that it took so long he smiled and said "Well, it only happens once a year".

Then I got home and had about an hour until I was meeting up with the ladies for Mom's Night Out, it happen to fall on my birthday. We decided to hang out at one of the ladies house and eat, talk and dance. Yes, you heard my right we cranked up some music and even had a disco ball and danced. It was a lot of fun!! So much fun that I didn't get home until 1:30 am I am not always that late coming in from a MNO, but it was my birthday. J#3 woke up at 6:00 am, UGGHHH. My eyelids are half closed and burning, but it was so worth it!! Pretty sure that I will be taking a nap today with the boys.

3 comments:

3boys247 said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounded like you had a great time. And you started a new tradition of torturing your father with a shopping trip. How fun!

Enjoy your nap today.

4funboys said...

Happy, Happy b-day!

good for you-- livin' it up 'til the early morning.

Yep, that's what naps are for- hope you get to enjoy one today.

One woman, three boys! said...

That shaking your booty thing is sure some fun stuff! I enjoyed it too! Hope you had a great B-Day!!