Monday, May 12, 2008
D.L. is renewed......
Today, Mechanic Man was still off of work. They called him on Friday to tell him they would need him next Sat. so he would be off on Monday. So, since he was off I wanted to try one more time to get my D.L. renewed without hauling three kids to the DPS office. MM said that he heard of a DPS in a small city close to us that usually does not have much of a wait, and it didn't, there was about 10 people in line in front of me, none of this pull a number and wait in this huge waiting area, just get in line first come first served. It took me all of about 15 min. to get through the line and done, and the ladies were all so nice. They didn't even ask me for my SS card like the other place they just asked me to verify it for them. There is something to be said about those small towns. Then we went to Sam's for some shopping, you would think having another adult with me would make things go quickly, no not when MM stops to look at EVERYTHING, but food. Anyways, it was a good day for the last day before daddy returns to work tomorrow. I am ready to get back to a normal routine, but it was fun having him home playing with the boys. Though it seems my hectic schedule is fixing to go into over drive. Tues and Thurs. is J#2's swim lesson in the morning, and I just got a phone call from the man who will be coaching J#1's T-Ball team and practice will be Tues and Thurs in the evening starting tomorrow providing that it doesn't rain, and I am supposed to meet up with the girls for a playgroup thing tomorrow evening. The life of a mom, good thing I got my D.L. renewed so that I am not driving with an expired license anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mark that one off your list!
Post a Comment