Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anniversary Surpise

Even though it was our anniversary yesterday we had not made any plans to do anything, that I knew of. MM came home and went with us to take J#1 to his swim lesson and I thought we would all grab something afterwards. As soon as we got out of swim class and walked to the car, I saw my nephew running up and I thought that was strange what are they doing here. Then it started to hit me. Mechanic Man called his sister and had her meet us up there to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese while MM and I went out to dinner, by ourselves. I was really surprised. Then after dinner he surprised me again by saying he was taking me shopping for some new summer stuff!! That was a real shocker because he does not like to shop with me, ever, much less spend money doing it.

So needless to say my 13th wedding anniversary was a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with my hubby!!

4 comments:

One woman, three boys! said...

Oh my what a sweet thing to do for you :) Sounds like you all had a great evening!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet hubs you have!

Tracybug Creative said...

What a great date and stress free for you too! SO what did ya buy?

4funboys said...

happy Anniversary!!