Grandma is the big 86. I asked her how she felt and she said old. She is doing really well though and she had a great time with her family. Here are a couple of pics from the party:
And here is an updated picture of J#1's toe. It is some kind of ugly right now. He is still hobbling, but he can bend it down. I don't know if a doctor would really do anything for it. The hard thing is he won't stay off of it. What do you expect from a 6 year old boy!! I try to get him to prop it up and ice it as much as we can. I am thinking I may have to move his swimming lessons until next month. Grandma and Aunt C assessed it when they were here and said that he will lose the toe nail. The hard thing is that he keeps getting stepped on by his brother or something seems to hit it and he comes unglued!! The bottom behind the toe and under is bruised also. Who knows what he actually did to it. We are just praying it gets better fast.
And here is a pic of J#3!! I walked into his room to check on him while he was playing and I find him standing on top of a toy playing!! That boy climbs everything that is short enough for him to get on. So of course like a good mom and ran to get the camera and get a pic
before taking him off :)

No comments:
Post a Comment