I just got a call from the nurse practioner at my OB's office and she said that the report for my sono looked great that the cyst or whatever they were concerned with is not there anymore!! I have a beautiful uterus, and there is no need for any procedures, woo-hoo. I was so relieved and thankful, praise God for the answered prayers and for making Red Raspberry Leaf Extract!!
On another note, I was doing school this morning and I look and J#3 crawled into J#2's chair and pulled out a crayon and a book and started coloring!!
Look he is doing the letter I, he is so advanced :)
On another note, I was doing school this morning and I look and J#3 crawled into J#2's chair and pulled out a crayon and a book and started coloring!!

3 comments:
Yeah for your healthy uterus!
I showed your blog to the Mr. today since starting my own. He loves how you said your uterus was beautiful! :)
Caroline
I love this age. My middle monkey started "writing" a few weeks ago. He said "A" when he was scribbling with pencil and paper all day. Now he's onto "B"...and chalk on my stereo speakers. *sigh*
Post a Comment