Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Results are in...
I went to see my Urologist for my results of my scan and urinalysis and they found nothing not even a stone in my kidneys everything looked fine the urinalysis came back normal. The only thing that was noted was they saw what looked like a very small cyst in my liver which is something normal, but he didn't know if my primary dr. might want to take a closer look at it. And something strange about my uterus which I didn't understand, he recommended that I check with my OB to see if they want to do a sonogram on that to take a closer look. Everything else was good though so I will see what my OB wants to do and go from there. Thank you for all the prayers and I will continue to keep ya'll posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad to hear. Maybe there's a baby in your uterus?!?! :)
Post a Comment