Well, I thought the craziness of yesterday was over after I got the kids bathed and in bed. No, it was not to be. I was woke up in the middle of the night last night with a sick J#2 at my bedside. I cleaned him up and he was up two more times getting sick. Then when we all got up this morning J#3 started getting sick. Oh, Help ME!!! How many times can you get throwed up on and not get whatever it is that they have?
So I rescheduled my CT for Monday hoping all will be well by then. I am praying this is only a 24 hour thing, and that no one else gets it. I have J#2 on the couch comfortable and J#3 is back in bed sleeping, so now I am going to get to the laundry that is piling up since midnight. Pray for us.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment