Sunday, January 27, 2008

And the sickness goes on....

I thought that we were at the end of the sickness. J #2 and J#3 had not thrown up in over 24 hours and J#1 was showing no signs of it at all. Well, last night I woke up to the sound of J#1 at the foot of my bed throwing up. "Why, Why" I cried. So I get him cleaned up then I have to strip my bed, all of this at about 2 am this morning. I got J#1 back in bed with a bowl, just in case.. Mechanic Man actually got up and assisted in the clean up, then said that he was feeling queasy. I told him in no certain terms will I clean up after him. I have had my fill with three children!

So I am starting the whole process of disinfecting doing more laundry and as I am writing this I am feeling a bit queasy so I am off to drink some Ginger Ale and pray, pray that I do not come down with this virus. I have my CT scheduled for tomorrow and I really don't want to reschedule again.

No comments: