Saturday, January 26, 2008
An Emotional Day
My dear friends lost their father on Tuesday. I went to the viewing last night and the funeral today. I just cried so much during the funeral, it just seems so close to when I lost my mom and the whole emotions and memories were flooding back. I feel so much pain for the girls losing their daddy and just knowing the pain and knowing the whole grief process that lies ahead for them. And their mom losing her husband after knowing him for 47 years, it was so hard to see her and knowing the grief that she must feel. I told my dad because he knew my friends they were there for me when my mom passed and he felt such sorrow for their mom. He said that he would say a special prayer for her because he knows. I feel so much for them right now. I pray that they will rely on the comfort of God through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment