Friday, August 15, 2008

Prayer and Thanksgiving...

I forgot to mention yesterday that I have a lot of friends and family praying for my boys. I am so grateful to them and I know that I am not alone in praying for them. I thank God for all the great friends and family that I have who have called or e-mailed checking on us. Thank you, friend A for dropping off a much needed Cherry Limeade at my door with some gifts for my boys. They loved it all!!

Update: J#1 nor J#3 woke up at all last night!! Definite praise report. This morning they have not thrown up as much as in days previous. I am still praying that the end is in sight soon and we can get back to "normal" things and go out as a family again!! God will get all the glory when it does happen!!

1 comment:

Tracybug Creative said...

Natalie and I are praying every day for you and the boys. Thank God they seem to be getting better, we'll keep praying.