There won't be a conversation between J#3 and I on this one, all of his answers would probably be "Da-Da". But I will tell you all about him. J#3 is the baby and oh, how he is spoiled rotten with all of us. He has the most infectious smile that lights up his entire face!! He has the longest eyelashes that I am very jealous over. And I think that he has the same amount of hair at 1 year that he did when he was born. He is crawling, but not walking on his own, yet. He is a climber, anything that is on his level he will climb it. Here are some particulars:
Favorite things to do: He loves rolling the ball back and forth, playing anything with his brothers, dancing with mom, but most of all it is just being in momma's arms is favorite of all time!!
Favorite foods: Right now he loves bananas, and he really doesn't turn anything away at this point. If it is on someone's plate, he wants it.
Favorite games: Peek-a-Boo, it really is the cutest thing to watch him
Words: Right now he can say Da-Da, Ma-Ma, Bu-Bu, Nana (banana), and Uh-Oh.
Tricks: I taught him some sign language so he can sign for milk, all done, more and eat. He shakes his head back and forth for no and I just taught him to shake it up and down for yes.
Boo-Boos: Up until last night he has not had any real major boo-boos. J#2, who by the way has been told many many times not to pick up J#3, picked him up and dropped him on his face and made J#3's nose bleed! I came in for the rescue and J#2 was disciplined for disobedience. He was O.K. after about a minute.
Favorite songs: He likes me to sing "You are my Sunshine", and he loves to dance with me to any song. If we are playing a CD at home and he sees me dancing with his brothers he crawls over and squeals for me to pick him up and dance. Then his face lights up and squeals with delight while we dance.
Favorite things: He loves his Bi-Bi (pacifier). We never go anywhere without it.
He is a petite little fellow also. He has a very small frame like me. To have been my biggest baby at birth he is the smallest one of the J-Boys at 1 yr. He is the sunshine in our house!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment