Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....

Sing it with me...."I love ya tomorrow, your only a day away".

That is what woke me up this morning. J#1 singing that song. They are super excited about our vacation and I am t-i-r-e-d already. What is it about having to prepare and prepare and then your worn out before you get out the door. Oh well, we will get there and with everything that we need because of all this preparation I'm doing.

Please, if you think about it pray for a safe trip for us and for no hurricane weather to hit Florida. That kind of sounds selfish, but you know the ol' saying "come hell or high water" well I feel like we went through a "hell" of sorts getting through all the sickness now I really don't want the "high water" part to crash are vacation. The kids have been waiting for this for two years to go to Disney and I just want them to be able to have fun and see all there is to see there.

I might or might not post while I'm gone we will see how it goes, but you can bet I will have a lot to talk about when I get back. So for sure I will post more in two weeks. See ya :)




4 comments:

One woman, three boys! said...

You plan for weeks. Make the lists. One for the stuff you'll need to buy and the things that need to be done before you go. And another for packing. Then you begin the tasks of slowly crossing each one off the list while having the breath of time breathing down your back all the while. And of course while doing this taking care of the "normal" daily stuff and dancing around the children that don't seem to be able to help much. And then you've done all there is to do.
You've got everyone and everything packed and ready to go and your husband turns to you and asks "Did you get the camera?"!!
Have a great one. We've been praying for you guys to have a great family trip!

Tracybug Creative said...

I hope your trips is FABULOUS!!! Enjoy and we'll be praying for your safety, fun adventures and return with lots of pictures along the way.. ESPECIALLY pictures of YOU and that baby girl... GOTTA, see those!

4funboys said...

we'll pray you have safe, fun, and DRY trip!!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I love Annie...you know, the song is from Annie, right?

Have a fabulous trip!