Last night some of us ladies got together at a very swanky hotel in downtown because a friend of mine, Bonnie, has created her own skin care and make-up line that is called
Avasiare. Bonnie along with her friend and business partner, Tonya have been up and running for a little while now and their business is taking off. Last night we all got together for the purpose of shooting a video on their product and different make-up techniques. They plan on having the video on their site and probably u-tube. As soon as it becomes available I'll put it on here. It was a lot of fun hanging with the ladies having some food and drink at a gorgeous hotel suite. Also we got to have our make-up done by professionals. Here are a few pics.....

Here we are chatting before getting started. Bonnie is the one in the middle there and her friend and business partner is the beautiful blond there on the right.

That is my friend K.K. getting an up-do look to her hair. I forgot to take a picture, but it looked great.

Here is my friend S who totally was a good sport to let me take her picture with no make-up. The other lady in the photo is Jamie who is one of their professional make-up artists.

Here they are getting ready to start shooting. The guy there is the videographer, he was the only guy in a room full of women getting make-up put on.

Here is my after last night. I had the smoky eye look which was very popular among the ladies. I also had false eyelashes which were hard to get used to at first. I was home late or should I say early this morning so Mechanic Man really didn't get to see me, but I showed him the photos from last night and he got to this one and said, "who is this?"
Ya'll will have to go check out their website and take a look at all the wonderful products.
6 comments:
The picture of you with the towel on your head shows that you are beautiful naturally. Wow. talk about flawless!
Woohoo, you are a hot mama!
Smack upside the head to your DH, LOL.
how fun!!!
You're beautifulllllllll...
umm...
he should have waited up for you!
That looks like so much fun!
I've gotta tell ya...you look so pretty without makeup. With 3 boys, how do you keep the bags under your eyes away? Tell me your secret!
That looked like it might have been some fun.
I have to say though, you and S both looked good w/out the make-up.
I can't wait to see the video.
Love and hugs,
D
Hot mama! We had so much fun! Thanks so much for taking the time to write about our little souiree.
You're so easy to make beautiful because you are so beautiful naturally!
Bonnie and Tanya
Post a Comment