J#3 climbed up in the kitchen chair last night and fell with his left arm ending up over his head. He was crying hysterically and I was trying to exam his head and see what could be hurt. He finally calmed down and then tried to lift his left arm up and let out a blood curdling scream. We loaded up and headed for the after hour clinic to get it checked out and x-rayed. Two hours later we learn that indeed he has a broken collar bone.
Poor thing last night was rough I camped with him to keep watch so I got little sleep. We have his left arm bandaged to his torso, but we have to be careful lifting him and holding him. We are praying for a speedy healing, I take him to see an Ortho on Monday to check on the healing of it. I hope the sleeping gets better in the mean time.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Girlie...praying that your baby is doing better and that you get some much needed rest. Love ya!
Oh no, that sounds awful! I pray it heals well, and quickly, for him!
Post a Comment