This morning we went for our normal walk/ride around the block. J#1 started complaining that his helmet was poking him and he didn't want to wear it. I looked and the plastic inside was bowing out so I told him that he could ride his scooter without it, but he could not ride down the hill. We finished our walk and got back to the hill. J#1 rrreeaallyy wanted to ride down the hill without his helmet, but I refused. I told him he could walk down the hill or put his helmet on and ride down. He opted for the lader.
He goes sailing down the hill picking up quite a bit of speed then rode up our driveway and somehow got over to close to the grass and flipped off landing full sproddle on his belly and his face down, but luckily had on his helmet and that prevented his face from smashing into the concrete driveway. He hopped up and said he was O.K. and I told him that he should know that Mom knows best :)
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Haha! What a great moment that was for you I am sure...sad at the same time though! It tis true...mom always knows best!
Wow, You are right mom know best:)
Right after you caught your breath I imagine!!
I love moments like that...
glad he didn't get hurt!
Hello again! You have been tagged, check out my blog for the rules!
Whew! Glad he was OK!
You are so right! Mom always knows best.
Post a Comment