Thursday, October 30, 2008

What was I thinkin'...

Tonight was "Downtown Trick or Treating" at the city next to ours. We got there right when it was supposed to start and it was PACKED. We had to park about two blocks away and walk among the hundreds of parents and kids. We got in the line with a friend who was already the line. Places like that make me a nervous wreck. Just trying to keep my children moving with me and not looking at something and wonder off is enough to make you want to poke your own eyeballs out! There were just so many people and you were either running into someone or someone was running into you. When we were close to the end of the line I thought to myself this event is a real beating, but wouldn't you know this is the third time we have done it. Each year I think it gets worse though. Then I hear J#3 saying, "Nana" which is what he calls his pacifier and it is no where to be found. Oh HELP Me!! My kids are sugared and my baby is wanting his "nana" that is lost and if one more person cuts in front of me I might lose it!! The kids had fun though and of course that is what matters. Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah - I heard it gets crazier every year!

One woman, three boys! said...

Hummm. Sugar, crowds and kids, oh my.
I even heard you commenting on the "Craziness" of it all before you went this year. What were you thinkin Girl?