Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday J#3!

Dear Baby Boy,

You are two today and I can't hardly believe how the time has flown. You are my youngest and I believe my silliest. You make us all laugh with you antics. You can also become very shy around people that you don't know well. You look down and put your fingers in you mouth, I think it is funny since you are so outgoing around us. You have become so sweet and mean all at the same time. I contribute that to having older brothers. You will hit them one minute and love on them the next. When I take you by yourself on an errand with me, you always ask where your brothers are. You miss them when your not around them.

You are very into Elmo, Mickey Mouse and Barney right now. Some of the way you pronounce words is just too cute. Elmo is "Melmo", Mickey is "Mimi", Barney is "Narney", T.V. is "Feefee", coffee is "foffee and cherry limeade is "Mimade". Water is "lala", your favorite blanket that you have to sleep with is "lee" and milk is "nilk". You like just being with me and "helping" when you can. You are a special part of this family and we love you dearly.

I love having the chance at the end of the day before I put you to bed to rock you, pray with you and talk with you. Oh, and sometimes tickle you! But it is a chance to just be with you for a few minutes, and when you look up at me and say, " I wufoo" which in translation is "I love you" my heart just melts and I always tell you that I love you right up to the moon and back.

With much love,
Mommy

2 comments:

One woman, three boys! said...

Happy Birthday little man from all of us!

Kila said...

Happy Birthday!!